Vote in the 9th Annual Renaissance Festival Awards of 2013
A special thanks to our incredible sponsors:
Marc Gunn's Celtic Invasion Vacations (Wales in 2014)
and our Ren Fest Minions
The Renaissance Festival Awards honor and acknowledge Renaissance Festivals nationwide for everything from cuisine to costume to crafts. The awards rely on public participation and opinion. We are now seeking your input on this year’s nominees.
Do you have a favorite entertainment group that performed at a Renaissance faire near you? Is there a band on the podcast that you absolutely love? What's your favorite Renaissance festival? And vendor?
Once a year, we compile a list of the most-popular Renaissance Festival performers currently performing at Renaissance faires. From now until December 31, 2013, you can vote for your favorites at faire. We will tally up the votes and compile a podcast to be released in February featuring all of your favorites of the previous year.
You can see a list of past winners here.
- All groups must have performed at least one Renaissance Festival in 2013 to be eligible for nomination.
- Only winning groups who provide audio recordings and permission to play them will be featured in the winning podcast.
- Only one vote per person and/or valid email address will be permitted. If more than one show up, only the first vote will be counted.
- Any attempt to manipulate or spam the voting form will result in immediate disqualification. It could prevent your favorite group from winning. Please don't do it!
- Everyone is encouraged to add a link to www.RenaissanceFestivalMusic.com/awards and to tell others to vote for their favorite groups.
- Hawking: Do it! Tell everyone you know! Promote the awards by posting links to the websites. Hawk any way you can. Post the awards in: post notes, blogs, myspace, facebook, websites, other social networks, tell your friends, family, festivals. Just remember to also read the rules and remember rule #3 when voting. Add a link to the website and tell others to vote for their favorite groups.
- Submissions will end at midnight on December 31, 2013. The show will be podcasted online in February, 2014.
- All information will be strictly gathered for the purposes of this contest only. No information will be saved or used for ANY other purpose. All data will be disposed of at the conclusion of this contest.
- 2013 current staff members of the podcast are not eligible to win in this contest.
- The Renaissance Festival Podcast offers no financial reward for those who are featured, but winners will have their name and URL prominently posted in the shownotes and on the website.
- Winners of these awards will be contacted, please do not contact us to see if you, or your group won
- Additional rules may be updated or changed as necessary.
Cast Your Votes!
Proud Member of
Celtic Podcast Network
copyright 2004-13 Marc Gunn, The Celtfather
· Celtic Music Magazine
· Autoharp Music